Friday, January 11, 2013

it is inspiring

bismillah ar-rahmi ar-rahim

Some people are somehow, Allah ta'ala gifted him to be very, very inspiring person, isn't?
I don't know whether he knew how inspiring he was to me. Ever since in the college, where I'm absolutely sure he did not know me back then.

A few days back (or is it yesterday?), he tweeted something like "..I won't let my supervisor take away my smile :)".

And immediately I remembered a text message I received while I was recording video at the winter gathering, saying that "Why so serious? Smile :)". Well it's not that i'm being over stressed or something at that time, its just that I was trying to put myself in the speaker's shoe when the speaker narrated his journey though the path of da'wah and tarbiyyah.. So maybe I was forcing myself to cry (I always do it, for your info), realizing how fortunate I am to be in this bandwagon of da'wah and tarbiyyah without so many sacrifices and troubles..

Well anyway, that text really suddenly make me smile. Hilang mood... haha. tak lah.

So remembering that incidence, I was teasing him by replying his tweet, more or less:
"can anyone take away your smile? really? haha. Aku ni lain la, kena suruh disenyum (but I'm trying to change that though :)"
And he tweeted twice in reply. His exact words, in one of the tweets, was:
"smile fahmi, it makes you and everyone around u feel great. so yeah, smile. after all, i practiced since i was 3 ;P"
And so I smiled by myself, reading that tweet.

Less to my knowledge, that he failed some of his exams. Where he just know about it a couple of days back.. and I only about it a few minutes ago. By reading his blog.

and subhanAllah, I just cannot see where he hid his sadness...! Haha...
As if he didn't have any problem. As if the failure is nothing.
And look at me, keep on complaining of little stuff and trouble that i have to go through...

aaah. teruknya saya. huhu

ok I declare myself to be in deep muhasabah mode tonight.
Allahualam

No comments: